Home Remedies For Dark Circles Under Eyes
It is quite ordinary to have dark circles under the eyes (black or dark eye
circles), but they are usually momentary and can be treated.
Causes oF Dark under eye circles
- Dark Circles under eyes are normally due to a lack of sleep, fatigue, stress,
shortage or some disease
- Dark circles can be due to genetic factors
- Nasal congestion may cause dark under eye circles
- Chronic atopic eczema on skin may dark circles
- Dark circles under eyes may be due to aging which thins the skin around the
- Eyelid swelling or eye puffiness can produce shadows creating light dark eye circles.
Home Remedies For Dark circles under Eyes
- Drink at least ten glasses of water each day.
- Take all safety measures to avoid strain on the eyes
- Eight hours of sleep is a must for all of us, particularly for people having
dark circles under their eyes
- Do not leave cream on the skin around the eyes for long time. Eliminate the
cream applied around the eye after 10 min. No cream must be left on the skin
around the eyes for long periods
- Close your eyes and cover eyelids with slices of raw potato or cucumber for
20-25 minutes. Wash with warm water and then apply a cream. This remedy is best
Home Remedy for Dark circles under Eyes
- Home Remedy for Dark circles under eyes: Create a 1:1 mixture of fresh potato
and cucumber juices. Soak some cotton and put on your eyelids and stay for 20
minutes and then wash your eyes with cold water
- Apply a mixture of lemon and tomato juice (equivalent parts) on the dark
circles 2 times a day.
- Home Remedy for Dark circles under eyes: Make a paste of turmeric powder with
pineapple juice and apply it for dark circles under the eyes
- Apply compressed mint around the eye
- Massage with almond oil under and around eyes at bed time daily for 2 weeks
and see the development. Almond helps to get rid of dark circles, and is an
excellent "skin food". .
- Massage the area with a powdered Vitamin E capsule and wipe off with a
mixture of honey and egg white
- Put hot and cold clothes alternatively under eyes for 10-15 minutes. Then
apply some almond oil on the dark area before going to bed
Puffiness oF Eyes:
- Elevate the head of your bed at night. This helps avoid fluids from
accumulating around your eyes as you sleep.
- Apply vitamin E or olive oil for puffiness.
- Bind some potato grates in a cloth and put over eyes for about 15-20 minutes.Place chilled cucumber slices or damp tea bags over eyes for about 20-25
- Apply a cool tap water squeeze to the skin under your eyes for about 15
For Better Vision:
- Eat vegetables and fruits wealthy in vitamin A.
- Dip carrot leave in hot water and leave for a few minutes. Drink the liquid 3
times in a day before meals.
- Dip cotton balls in rose water or cold water and stay under the eyes for 10
- Try placing chilled chamomile tea bags over and around the eyes.