|Comics That Every New Mother Will Relate To|
Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, and the first year especially is a whirlwind of laughter, tears and lots and lots of diapers. Seriously, we’re not kidding about the diapers!
Alison Wong, a first-time mom, has captured some of the highs and lows of the last year in these adorable comics.
2. Daddy double.
3. Hurry up and stop!
4. Never when the camera's on.
5. OF COURSE the emoji is smiling!
6. Grumble grumble.
7. Backseat driver.
8. Major accomplishment!
9. Motherhood, a free gym membership.
10. "Sleeping" through the night.
11. Storage issues.
12. Reading time or feeding time?
13. Dada Mama!
14. The difference one month can make!
15. The ups and downs of milestones.
16. Rocking walking, same difference.
17. Late night shopping sprees.
18. The fascination of bags and bottles.
19. Journey of the baby sock.
20. I'm just going to check on him.
21. Keeping the sun away!
22. Shorts or pants? Doesn't matter!
|< Prev||Next >|