Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
IF IF = THEN THEN THEN = ELSE ELSE ELSE = IF;
I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop.
Where she sits she shines, and where she shines she sits.
How many boards
Could the Mongols hoard
If the Mongol hordes got bored?
How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
Send toast to ten tense stout saints' ten tall tents.
Denise sees the fleece,
Denise sees the fleas.
At least Denise could sneeze
and feed and freeze the fleas.
Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?
Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks.
I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch
wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
Picky people pick Peter Pan Peanut-Butter, 'tis the peanut-butter picky people
if Stu chews shoes, should Stu choose the shoes he chews?
Luke's duck likes lakes. Luke Luck licks lakes. Luke's duck licks lakes. Duck
takes licks in lakes Luke Luck likes. Luke Luck takes licks in lakes duck likes.
One-one was a race horse.
Two-two was one too.
One-one won one race.
Two-two won one too.
Celibate celebrant, celibate celebrant, celibate celebrant, ...
Did Dick Pickens prick his pinkie pickling cheap cling peaches in an inch of
Pinch or framing his famed French finch photos?
How many cookies could a good cook cook If a good cook could cook cookies? A
good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies.
How much ground would a groundhog hog, if a groundhog could hog ground? A
groundhog would hog all the ground he could hog, if a groundhog could hog
Mary Mac's mother's making Mary Mac marry me.
My mother's making me marry Mary Mac.
Will I always be so Merry when Mary's taking care of me?
Will I always be so merry when I marry Mary Mac?
Betty Botter bought some butter, but the butter Betty Botter bought was bitter.
So Betty Botter bought some better butter to make the bitter butter Betty Botter
bought better. But instead of the better butter Betty Botter bought making the
bitter butter Betty Botter bought better, the bitter butter Betty Botter bought
made the better butter Betty Botter bought bitter!
The Smothers brothers' father's mother's brothers are
the Smothers brothers' mother's father's other brothers.
No need to light a night light on a light night like tonight.
Does this shop sport short socks with spots?
I thought a thought.
But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought.
If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought,
I wouldn't have thought so much.
1. If you understand, say "understand" . If you don't understand, say "don't
understand". But if you understand and say "don't understand". How do I
understand that you understand? Understand!
2. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch
wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
3. Sounding by sound is a sound method of sounding sounds.
4. A sailor went to sea to see, what he could see. And all he could see was sea,
6. If two witches were watching two watches, which witch would watch which
7. I thought a thought.But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I
thought. If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I
wouldn't have thought so much.
8. Once a fellow met a fellow In a field of beans. Said a fellow to a fellow,
"If a fellow asks a fellow, Can a fellow tell a fellow What a fellow means?"
9. Mr Inside went over to see Mr Outside. Mr Inside stood outside and called to
MrOutside inside. Mr Outside answered Mr Inside from inside and Told Mr Inside
to come inside. Mr Inside said "NO", and told Mr Outside to come outside.
MrOutside and Mr Inside argued from inside and outside about going outside or
coming inside. Finally, Mr Outside coaxed Mr Inside to come inside, then both Mr
Outside and Mr Inside went outside to the riverside.
10. SHE SELLS SEA SHELLS ON THE SEA SHORE , BUT THE SEA SHELLS THAT SHE SELLS,
ON THE SEA SHORE ARE NOT THE REAL ONES
11. The owner of the inside inn was inside his inside inn with his inside
outside his inside inn.
12. If one doctor doctors another doctor does the doctor who doctors the doctor
doctor the doctor the way the doctor he is doctoring doctors? Or does the doctor
doctor the way the doctor who doctors doctors?
"When a doctor falls ill another doctor doctor's the doctor. Does the doctor
doctoring the doctor doctor the doctor in his own way or does the doctor
doctoring the doctor doctors the doctor in the doctor's way"
13. We surely shall see the sun shine shortly. Whether the weather be fine, Or
whether the weather be not, Whether the weather be cold Or whether the weather
be hot, We'll weather the weather Whatever the weather, Whether we like it or
not. watch? Whether the weather is hot. Whether the weather is cold. Whether the
weather is either or not. It is whether we like it or not.
14. Nine nice night nurses nursing nicely.
15. A flea and a fly in a flue Said the fly "Oh what should we do" Said the
flea" Let us fly Said the fly"Let us flee" So they flew through a flaw in the
16. If you tell Tom to tell a tongue-twister his tongue will be twisted as
tongue-twister twists tongues.
17. Mr. See owned a saw.And Mr. Soar owned a seesaw. Now See's saw sawed Soar's
seesaw Before Soar saw See, Which made Soar sore.Had Soar seen See's saw Before
See sawed Soar's seesaw, See's saw would not have sawed Soar's seesaw. So See's
saw sawed Soar's seesaw.But it was sad to see Soar so sore Just because See's
saw sawed Soar's seesaw.