|Reasons Why Your Mom Is The Best In The Entire Universe|
|Last Updated ( Friday, 30 January 2015 )|
The distinctive characteristics of an Indian mother. The best in the world.
Mothers across the planet have some kind of bond that ties them together and makes them alike. All of them love and care for their children equally. All are the same special creatures. Except the Indian mother. The Indian mother is a specimen, nothing like a mother from any other country. Here's how:
And you've never been late when woken up by her. Why? Because there's no snooze button on mommy.
You haven't eaten? You want to fall sick again?
3. You cannot leave the house without drinking milk/Bournvita/Horlicks.
Unless you're willing to withstand an emotional backlash happening.
4. She will always make you extra rotis, even if your stomach's exploding.
And if you question her, 'you are young, you need energy, look how skinny you are' comments will follow.
Arrey, one should carry a few things extra na? What if it rains? What if a bear attacks you? What if the world ends?
The only thing cozier is your mom's warm lap.
7. To her, you will always be her little child.
My little baccha you will always be.
8. You cannot skip a bath. Ever!
Then there's the constant knocking on the bathroom door because now that you're in the hot shower, you don't want to come out. And dinner's ready.
9. The number of sweaters you wear in winter is directly proportional to how cold she is feeling.
No matter what your answer is, you will always be one layer short.
10. No matter where you are and what you're doing, she will always call you by your pet name.
Face it, she was single-handedly responsible for at least 63% of your embarrassing moments. This is also probably why you're single right now.
For her, you will always be hotter than the sun. And no one else comes close.
You've got to admit, she's the best person in the world.
|< Prev||Next >|