Steps to Build a Positive Personality
Steps to build a positive personality.
1. Accept responsibility.
3. Think win/win
4. Choose your work carefully
5. Do not criticize and complain
6. Smile and be kind
7. Put positive interpretation on other peopleís behavior
8. Be good listener
9. Be enthusiastic
10. Give honest and sincere appreciation.
11. When we make a mistake, we should accept it, willingly and
12. When the other person realize and admit that he has made a mistake,
congratulate him & give him a way out to save face.
13. Discussion but donít argue.
14. Donít gossip
15. Turn promises into commitment.
16. Be grateful but donít expect gratitude.
Anger Management Tips: 10 Ways to Tame your Temper
Controlling your temper isn't always easy.
But these effective anger management tips will help give you the upper hand.
Do you find yourself fuming when someone cuts you off in traffic?
Does your blood pressure go through the roof when your child won't cooperate?
Anger is a normal and even healthy emotion, but learning how to deal with it in
a positive way is important.
Uncontrolled anger can make both you and other people feel lousy.
If your outbursts, rages or frustrations are negatively affecting relationships
with family, friends, co-workers or even complete strangers, it's time to learn
some anger management skills.
Anger management techniques are a proven way to help change the way you express
|<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>|
|Results 50 - 56 of 81|