Imitation might be a form of flattery, but we’re not too sure if a wax statue is the best form of imitation. Sure, there are some wax figures which replicate the individual down to the T, but most of them just end up looking like alien figures reared in a chicken farm. Here’s why.
1. Don’t get one because your face will look like a mascot for unwanted hair removal cream.
Left: The face of Veet. Right: Madhavan
2. Don’t get one because you’ll end up looking like G.I.Joe merchandise.
Left: A midget G.I.Joe. Right: Aamir Khan
3. Don’t get one because you might end up looking like a blown up sex doll.
Right: Blown up sex doll. Left: Mr. Bean/Rowan Atkinson
4. Don’t get one because you don’t want to be the creep with pearly whites.
Left: Creepy guy with pearly whites. Right: Jimmy Fallon
5. Don’t get one because if you’re incredibly beautiful, you’ll just end up looking like a Barbie doll made in Vietnam.
Left: Vietnamese Barbie doll. Right: Katrina Kaif
6. Don’t get one because one freak like Jim Carrey is enough for the world.
Left: Green freak. Right: Jim Carrey
7. Don’t get one because your hair will end up looking like a thin sheet of Velcro.
Left: Weird wax figure with Velcro hair. Right: Very cool David Beckham.
8. Don’t get one because even if you’re the biggest superstar, your hair will end up looking like an oiled up horse’s tail.
Left: Superstar Shahrukh Khan. Right: Weird wax figure with horse hair.
9. Don’t get one because you’ll end up looking like the person Frankenstein lost his virginity to.
Left: Weird midget monster. Right: Marilyn Monroe
10. Don’t get one because no matter how famous you are, you’ll end up looking like a Tamilian who just hit puberty.
Left: 14 year old Tamilian brahmin. Right: Black Michael Jackson.
Or maybe you should get one because the wax might just be a less annoying version of you.
Left: Kareena Kapoor. Right: A better version of Kareena Kapoor.