While traveling has numerous fun points, like foreign foods, tourist destinations and exciting adventures, the funnest (or perhaps funniest) part of every trip to a multicultural destination are the hilarious translation fails. Signs are the best source of this particular form of comedy, given that you see them around every corner. These 25 signs are clear proof of the hilarity that ensues when foreign countries are kind enough to cater to the native English-speaker!
1. Who would want to enter this world?
2. That sounds like the right direction…
3. I can’t tell if that’s a good thing or a bad thing…
4. Some truly deep words from grass
5. There’s definitely something important to be understood from this. The question is ‘what exactly’?
6. Whatever you do, don’t befriend the birds