Spotting spelling mistakes can be quite amusing (and satisfying). Unless, of course, they are our own, that’s a different story. Regardless, looking at some obvious typos and silly spelling errors generally makes us chuckle. After all, let’s admit it: we often love behaving like ‘the grammar police’ and pointing out all of these mistakes to others.
Some spelling mistakes and typos are quite common and can happen to the best of us. However, there are times we can come across some really hilarious and absurd ones that simply can’t be ignored. Here is a compilation of some of the funniest spelling mistakes people came across in real life.
1. Thank you, but what’s a ‘Moom’?
2. Pretty sure they don’t get any ‘mial’!
3. Must be a pretty ‘slimy’ herb…
4. I really do want to exist!
5. Possibly the cruelest typo ever
6. Why did the male stop functioning?
7. Poor guys just can’t elope from the basket, it seems.
8. Well, that’s ironic!
9. One must seek permission from the chicken before you eat it
10. Uh, no thank you!