Saying ‘yes’ to everything is tough, and almost impossible. Because it’s so much easier to say ‘no’. But saying ‘yes’ is similar to opening new doors, especially those that intimidate you. And hey, if not now, then when?
Let go of that guard and start saying ‘yes’ more often. And here’s exactly where you need to start!
It could be anything. A new language course or kick boxing? Enroll yourself now.
It might not be your thing. You might be apprehensive about the people coming along. But say ‘yes’ to it once. It might just turn out to be a great idea. In general, say ‘yes’ to new people and new events.
Guys and girls, now is the time to take care of yourself.
4. Joining your parents for a movie.
You’re never old for your parents, darling. Stop acting so ‘cool’ and spend time with them.
Let distance not affect your friendship.
6. Experimenting with a new drink.
Maybe, that new wine on the menu?
7. Taking a nap when you really need it.
8. Crying your heart out when things are falling apart.
It’s completely okay. Allow yourself to shed some tears.
9. Taking a day-off when you think you need some time off.
10. Taking an actual lunch break at work. Which means focusing on your food and everything else apart from work.
11. Learning from constructive criticism.
Have an open mind. It will help you improve.
12. Asking for help when you need it.
Everyone needs help some time. Keep the ego aside.
13. Trying an unfamiliar cuisine, something that is not your type.
Japanese or Thai?