13. The station with the smallest name is called ‘IB ’: It’s in Odisha
14. Before installing Automatic Point System was installed, hundreds of guards lost their hands and fingers trying to fix it manually. Every time a train got delayed and we complained, an Indian Railways employee probably lost his limbs for us.
15. The longest running train covers a distance of 4273 km between Dibrugarh and Kanyakumari: It’s called the Vivek Express
16. The shortest distance covered between two successive stations is 3 kilometers
It’s between the Nagpur and Ajni station.
17. A train covers a distance of 528 km without a single stop
It’s Trivandrum – H. Nizamuddin Rajdhani Express.
18. Lucknow is the busiest junction in the nation: 64 trains come in and move out, every day