Turning 25 is quite a milestone. You are no longer the teen that you were, and these are first steps towards adulthood. What better way to arm yourself for this big step in life, than some life-changing (almost) experiences? So if you are turning 25 this month, or in a couple of years, we suggest you cross these off the list for a great step into the big, adult world.
2. Get lost in the city.
3. Switch off that phone for one entire day.
4. Go on a solo vacation and make some new friends.
5. Dump that jerk who is making you cry.
6. Go on a blind date.
7. Take a career risk.
8. Move out of your home and live alone.
9. Manage all your finances by yourself.
10. Buy those crazily expensive pair of shoes.
11. Strike of at least 10 things from your bucket list.
12. Go on a road trip with the girls.
13. Gift your parents a holiday.
14. Dye your hair a completely different colour. Or just chop off those locks. Experiment.
15. Fall in love with yourself.
16. Hang out with people who don’t have the same beliefs as you do.
17. Start taking care of your body.
18. Learn to cook a new cuisine.
19. Spend a weekend under the stars.
20. Read all the books by an author.
21. Learn to say no.
22. Start saving.
23. Spend an entire weekend in bed. Doing absolutely nothing.
24. Redo your entire apartment, all by yourself.
25. Let go of grudges. And people who don’t make you happy.