When we made noise in our class, our teachers always used the same lines to shut us up. It was like there was this universal teacher tongue. These 7 dialogues by Schoolfinder lists some teacher monologues that will definitely take you back to the classroom.
2. "Talk loudly, you didn’t have breakfast or what?"
3. "This is not a fish market."
4. "I want pin drop silence."
5. "Ssh…the principal is taking a round of the school."
6. "There will be a surprise test tomorrow."
7. "I will throw you out of the window.