12. Get More Physical And Have More Sessions With Your Partner
A Finnish study recently concluded that men who are aged between 55-75 years of age and who were intimate less than one time a week had twice the chances of compared to the men who did at least one time in a week. So the conclusion is that regular indulgence prevents the man from developing an ED.
When To Call The Doctor About Erectile Dysfunction
Impotency is treatable, and age is not a constraint these days. When the ways discussed above fails to give the desired results, a urologist may help with various treatments and therapies. Here are some of the treatments that are available around:
- Counselling, as it helps in dealing with the emotional aspect of the issue.
- Surgically, a device can be implanted that expands mechanically during arousal.
- Drug therapy, which includes drugs like Cialis and Viagra which helps in enhancing the performance and increases the blood flow.
- Vacuum devices which help in drawing the blood to the organ thus maintaining an erection.
However, this is just informative and if one has a problem the first thing they should do is to see a doctor.