Back to Top
6) Helps Reduce Inflammation – Cranberry juice is loaded with many anti-inflammatory properties, including vitamin C, which help limit inflammation and thrombosis. These anti-inflammatory properties ensure that viruses never stick around your blood cells for long.
7) Prevents Tooth Decay – Brushing and flossing are two vital components for preventing tooth decay, but a few cranberries can also benefit your teeth. Cranberries inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria, which causes plaque formation and leads to cavities. Cranberries can even freshen your breath! Avoid the sugary brands, and go for the organic variety instead.
8) Soothes Heartburn and Peptic Ulcers – The acidity of cranberry juice can help kill the helicobacter pylori bacteria that causes peptic ulcers and heartburn problems, which we wrote about in depth here. People suffering from gastric disorders have turned to cranberry juice as a soothing relief for treating acid reflux issues.
9) Fights Off Yeast Infection – Yeast infections occur when there is an overgrowth of a type of yeast called Candida in the human body. The infections are common among pregnant women, or people suffering from diabetes. Cranberry juice kills the bacteria that plagues the urinary tract, and flushes out the yeast.
10) Helps You Lose Weight – Start your morning off with a delicious glass of natural cranberry juice. Cranberry juice plays a significant role in promoting good cholesterol levels in the body. Cranberries are full of essential nutrients and vitamins, both critical factors in maintaining a healthy diet. The high acidity prevents those annoying hunger pangs as well.