To be passive aggressive is to indirectly show hostility towards someone and these 29 people do it better than anyone else, turning it from an emotion of disgust into an art form.
2. This memorial plaque.
3. These parent’s that are done with holding back their true feelings.
4. Or these students that are so over the staff and their fancy laminated signs.
5. These cats that are really good at messing with the dogs.
6. This little girls letter to the tooth fairy.
7. This even more passive aggressive co-worker with a passion for ketchup.
8. This creepy van incident.
9. The time that someone gave a toilet roll a new home to live in.
10. The time that Bryan decided to give away his day off for free.
11. When someone discovered what every person living on the top floor wears.
12. When the new neighbours had to step in and talk about someones ‘godless activities’.
13. When this person didn’t want onions but got them any way.
14. When this letter tried to guilt trip all of its recipients.
15. When the person who gifted this cake just couldn’t help themselves.
16. When someone decided to explain the ‘jam’ procedure.
17. When the biggest wi-fi war ever happened.
18. The moment that this ATM made its way into the Guinness world records.
19. When someone decided to do everyone a favour by unclogging the drain.
20. When this dad found out why his daughter loves him so much.
21. The time that management decided to get real with whoever kept breaking the window.
22. The time that someone tried to apologise for extending peoples lifespans.
23. When a friendly neighbour granted bobs biggest wish.
24. When mum and dad decided to try and get fancy with their card.
25. When someone gifted this delightful cake.
26. This Lean Pockets incident.
27. The time that jack was brutally honest about his intentions.
28. When Dave’s master plan to protect his precious green tea backfired.
29. Finally, when this angry person decided to give out free ‘f*ck you’s’.