Picture this: You are finishing a task that is assigned to you and suddenly you pause because you are confused between two options. Should you study for algebra first or chemistry? Should you finish the presentation first or send that super urgent report? Confusion, confusion. But if you thought those choices are confusing, here’s a bunch of super funny (and super confusing) questions that we can’t figure out the answers to!
2. Why does a "slight tax increase" shave off 10000 bucks from your monthly savings and a "big tax cut" just help you save 1200 bucks?
3. Why does round pizza come in a square box?
4. Does having a vada pav in each hand count as a balanced meal?
5. Why is it that you have to fill out physical forms in triplicate to proclaim your identity and yet can get a loan online with just one click?
6. Why do women have a wardrobe full of clothes and yet have nothing to wear?
7. Why are brokers always rich?