Gud marning, Ladies and Gen’lemen. P’rajee aur Behnjee. Sat Sri Akal.
On behalf of Captaan Balbir Singh ‘Bobby’, this is your Flight Supervisor Banta Singh ” Bunty” welcoming to you on the P’njaab Airways flight no. 9211 (Nau Do Gyaraah) to Ludhiana. We apalogize for the two-day delay in taking off, b’cause the sun was not shining brightly in the fog. And we are knowing the sun does not shine in the night. Landing in Ludhiana is not dafinite, but with good luck we can be landing d’rectly in your v’llage.
P’njaab Airways has exc’llant record for safety. In fact our safety standards are so high that even the fully trained tarrists and hijackers are afraid to fly with us. I am pleased to ‘nounce that starting this year over 90% of our p’ssaingers have reached to their dest’nation. For the rest 10%, the P’njaab Airways staff has lots of experience for consoling the next-of-kin. Our Hostess Bubbly Kaur will be haippy to brief you on our out-of-court settlement policies.
If engines are too noisy, on p’ssainger request, we can turn them off for comfart, but your flight will become late and you may become the late also. For our religious p’ssaingers, we are the only airline who can help you to contact God at once. In case of sudden loss of cabin pressure, Holy Books will be quickly distributed. We regret that today’s in-flight movie will not be shown as we could not record it from the tallyvision due to power cut.
But we will be flying right naxt to Air India, where their movie can be seen from the right side cabin windows. These windows have been opened for your viewing convenience. For p’ssaingers on left side, we have put binoculars under the seat. If AirIndia flight is again cancelled, then for your in-flight ent’tainment. Our hostesses Bubbly Kaur & Cuckoo Kaur will do the Bhangra with flight stewards Pappu and Tappu. Oye, Balle Balle!!
Your in-flight Menu has a choice of Chicken Tikka Masala, Tandoori Fish, Dal makhani, unlimited P’ronthas and Lassi. There is a half charge for Red Label Whiskey served from Black Label bottles. Patiala pegs will be served only on Patiala flights. As per safety rules, smoking is not allowed on all P’njaab Airways flights over P’njaab. Any smoke you see in the cabin is only the early warning system on the engines. Please do read the ‘structions on the Safety Card in seat pocket in your front side. It is not a hand fan.
The P’ssainger behind you must read the card in your backside. Life jackets are placed under your seats for emergency water landings on any of our 5 rivers. Do not use life jackets on the land. Kindly keep your seat in upright position for take-off & landing. Also do not use force. Broken seats will not be replaced and you will be tied to the floor during take off and landing. Please be seated first and then fasten your seatbelts. Do not call for steward or airhostess for a glass of water when plane is taking off.
We are about to take-off. We wish you a pleasant flight. For air sikness problems we have echo friendly jute bags in the sit pokets.
Thank you once again for flying with P’njaab Airways.