Edible seeds or roots or stems or leaves or bulbs or tubers or nonsweet fruits of any of numerous herbaceous plant
A tortilla that is filled with cheese and heated
* 1 (12 inch) flour tortilla
* 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar/Monterey Jack cheese blend
* 1/2 cup whole kernel corn, drained
* 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
* 1/2 cup black beans, drained
* 1 chopped green onion
1. Preheat a lightly greased large skillet over medium heat. Place the tortilla in the skillet and flip it once to ensure an even coating of oil on both sides.
2. Allow the tortilla to heat on one side for 1 minute. Beginning at the center of the tortilla, evenly sprinkle the cheese blend until the tortilla’s entire surface is covered. Top the cheese with corn, red bell pepper, black beans and green onion. When the cheese is completely melted, carefully slide the tortilla from the pan onto a cutting board. Slice into 8 wedges and serve warm.