A new relationship means plenty of firsts in life. First butterflies, the first kiss, the first real conversation and so on. These eventually lead us to the kind of love that could either have deep meaning or none at all. When certain relationships end, there’s bitterness, hurt, and bad memories. Sometimes the hurt is so bad it stops us from trusting other people. This makes finding new love difficult.
But what if we use all that hurt, and the lessons the bad kind of love taught us to find new love? May While there’s no exact cure for heartbreak, some of these lessons can really come in handy. Here’s how you can find new love without getting your heart broken in the process:
1. Avoid getting caught up in the mixed signals from someone you are dating.
2. Don’t pretend you are okay with casual relationships when all you want is something serious.
3. Let the bond develop. Give it time. A lot of time.
4. Don’t hold back your feelings when you start to feel something.
5. Do not say ‘yes’ when you actually want to say ‘no’.