?Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exist between a mother and a daughter.?
The mother-daughter relationship is one of the strongest and complex bond in the world. It is considered one of the most powerful connections in nature that only mothers and daughters understand and share among themselves. The most difficult part in a mother-daughter relationship is when they see their child make wrong choices in life.
As a daughter you can love your mother or hate her but at the end of the day, she will always be there to comfort you and be your strength in facing all the problems that come your way.
1. A Daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be your best friend.
2. A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
3. When you are a Mother you are never alone in your thoughts.
4. A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous.
5. Her Smile makes me smile. Her laugh is infectious. Her heart is pure and true. Above all I love that she is my daughter.
6. The love between a mother and daughter is FOREVER.
7. There will be so many times you feel like you?ve failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child you are Super Mom.
8. When I tell you I Love You I don?t say it out of habit or to make conversation. I say it to remind you that YOU are the Best Thing that ever happened to me.
9. By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she?s wrong
10. Yes, I do have a beautiful daughter. I also have a gun, a shovel and an alibi.
11. Dear Daughter, If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes.
12. A mother who radiates self-love and self-acceptance actually vaccinates her daughter against low self-esteem. ? Naomi Wolf
13. You know you?re a mom when you go to the store for yourself and come out with bags full of things for your kids.
14. Mother & Daughter ? It?s a special bond that spans the years.
15. Mother & Daughter ? It?s a special bond that spans the years.