Born June 3rd, 1953 in Paris, France, Patrick Blanc is a botanist and creator of the vertical garden. A scientist, working for the CNRS (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique) since 1982, Blanc?s vertical gardens have taken him around the world, creating incredible works of living art for cities, public buildings, museums, hotels, restaurants, commercial spaces and private residences.
2. Caixa Forum, Madrid 2007
3. CapitaLand, 6 Battery Road, Singapore 2011
4. Pont Max Juvenal, Aix en Provence 2008
5. Hotel Departement Hauts de Seine, Nanterre ? Paris 2005
6. Butterfly Dance, National Theater ? Taipei 2009
7. Immeuble ICF ? Bordeaux 2007
8. Icon Hotel, Hong Kong Polytechnic University 2011