7. Ever wonder why some people store peanut butter upside down? Well, this way all the oils collect on the bottom and you don’t have to mix it before use
8. The black dots on the glass door in a microwave are actually crucial. They are called a Faraday cage and they block electromagnetic fields
9. One of the reasons why headrests in cars are detachable is to let passengers break the car window and evacuate safely in case of an accident
10. A built-in solution to preventing the straw from rising and wobbling around in the can few people know about…
11. Ever wonder if that odd square patch on some backpacks had a purpose? It was actually first developed for hiking backpacks as an attachment through which you could pass a string and attach various equipment. It’s called a lash tab.