Cracked Lips Definition
Cracked lips, also known as chopped lips, is a condition of dried out and cracking Lips.
Lips are more sensitive to chapping than the skin because, unlike the skin, the lips do not produce oils to protect them against drying. That is why when the weather is dry, cold or windy the lips get cracked.
Home Remedies For Cracked Lips :
How to Cure Cracked Lips with Natural Treatments
* Smear olive oil on lips (do not put Vaseline on lips it will make them more dry).
* Indian med: Rub melted unsalted butter on the cracked lips.
* Home remedy for cracked lips: apply some table salt on your lips, peel, wipe and apply some olive oil on the lips.
* Apply some Aloe Vera gel on the cracked lips.
* Smear honey on the lips.
* Mix 1 tablespoon of Vaseline to the same amount of butter; then put 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of sugar and apply on the cracked lips.
* Natural treatment for cracked lips: apply some fresh orange juice drops on the afflicted area of the lips (might sting).
* Apply some cocoa butter on the cracked lips.
* Smear some Vitimin E oil caplets on the chapped lip
* Slice a cucumber and rub the chapped lips with a slice.
* Dip a wet toothbrush in baking soda and gently scrub the cracked lips.
* Apply some hand/body lotion on the chapped lips.