Do you have Normal, Dry or Oily Skin? Oh!! You don?t know your skin type? It will be really difficult for you to choose any skin products without knowing its type. Do not worry here you will find a very simple method to identify your skin type. You can find it at home easily.
* Wash your face with mild soap or face wash. Pat it dry with a soft towel.
* Now wait for an hour and do not apply anything on your face. Do not go in very hot or cold climate. For better result stay at home.
* Take tissue paper and press on different spots of your face. For better results use separate piece of tissue onto each area of your face like chin, cheeks, forehead, nose.
* After few minutes examine each tissue and look for any residue on it.
* Oily Skin ? The tissue will stick to your face and have oily spots. Your face will look shiny specially nose, chicks and forehead.
* Dry Skin ? The tissue will not stick and will not have any oily spots. After washing your face, you feel stretched skin i.e. tight and dryness in skin is observed.
* Combination Skin ? If tissue sticks in your T-zone (forehead, nose and chin). It is oily as well as dry mix. T-zone part of face is oily and rest is dry.
* Normal Skin ? Face looks neither too oily nor too dry. Skin looks very bright and is blemish free. Hardly 20% of women have this skin type.
Avoid testing your skin hen you have applied oil to your hair. As oil gets spread over the forehead and it may give wrong impression as oily skin. So test your skin when your hair is oil-free.