Pets are so great that you really don’t need convincing to get one. I mean, sometimes they’ll satisfy you more than your fellow humans! But just in case you’re unsure, here are 11 reasons you need to get a pet
The joy of seeing your pet running towards you after a tiring day is priceless. You’ll be energized instantly!
You’re guaranteed full time company, and full time entertainment.
3. They have an applaudable sense of humour.
You’re going to be LOL-ing and ROFL-ing your way through life.
4. They add more candles to your birthday cakes.
Studies show that people who have pets live longer.
5. They’re good sports.
You can plan a game at any time of any day, and expect complete enthusiastic participation.
6. You can communicate with each other without a language.
You always know what a wag of a tail or a nod means.
7. You de-stress in their company.
There’s a reason doctors suggest pet therapy for their patients.
8. They can be great icebreakers.
They add colour to your conversations by just existing!
9. They will keep you active, thus making your lifestyle healthy.
Keeping a pet is a lot of work. From taking them out for walks to giving them a bath, they will keep you on your toes.
All you want to do in life is cuddle your pet.
11. They never judge you.
You don’t have to pretend before your pets. They don’t judge you like others do.