People collect stamps, vintage items, jewellery, fancy pens, bags, lipsticks and all kinds of things. But there aren’t too many people who like collecting colored pencils, crayons, notepads, diaries, envelops and post-its. The most absurd thing about a stationery lover is that they won’t even use the items they collect because they are too pretty to use.
If you buy stationery a little too often and hardly use it, this is for you.
1. Your cupboard is full of untouched diaries, glitter pens and pouches.
You have kept them safely in a corner. They remain untouched, nicely packed as if they were bought just yesterday, but you have never used them and you probably never will. Your excuse of not using them is that ?they are too good to use.?
2. Your parents think you waste money on buying unnecessary stuff like this.
2. People collect stamps and fridge magnets, but you collect erasers.
And if they have a nice fragrance, then nothing like it.
3. At office, your work desk is full of cute stuff like paper clips and pen stands.
4. You?re extra cautious when writing in a new notebook.
It has to look perfect. Your handwriting needs to look like print!
5. The expensive stationery store in the mall, that hardly makes any business, is your favourite store to pass time in.
You?re a regular!
6. As a kid, the only thing you loved about getting promoted to a new class was that you got to buy new books, notebooks, pens and pencils.
You would cover your notebooks and sharpen your pencils. And you would always keep extra stationery in your school bag for emergencies.
7. You love collecting scotch tape with unique patterns and designs.
Because the every-day brown ones are so passe.
8. You hate it when someone tears a page from your notepad.
9. You detest people who borrow your pens and never return them.
10. In the era of emails, you still like writing personalised notes.
And stickers, colored pencils, sketch pens and just about everything that is considered ‘stationery.’
12. You have a special pouch that keeps your favorite pens safe.
13. When you travel abroad, you get mesmerised by massive stationery stores. You end up spending the whole day buying different things.
14. You are always up for buying a new diary or a pencil case.
15. And tiny, miniature-sized notebooks make you weak in the knees.