If you have ever caught the views of nature from the top of any mountain, you would know that scenes from above can be truly magnificent. That is why aerial photography is such a fascinating medium. You can get to truly appreciate and understand our planet’s spectacular beauty with the help of aerial photographs. One photographer who attempts to do exactly that is Tobias Hägg.
The Stockholm-based photographer has been capturing the spectacular bird’s-eye views of oceans and forests in outstanding detail. Even the simplest scenes of nature find rich vivacity in Hägg’s aerial shots. Of late, he has been focusing a lot on the Swedish Lapland, an area of his home country, and wants to show its beauty through his eyes to the world.
Let’s now take a look at some of the best aerial photographs of different landscapes by Tobias Hägg.
1. Where delicate pink sand dances with the waves…
2. One could simply immerse themselves in this tropical heaven
3. Another stunning shot of Iceland’s mesmerizing natural environment
4. Breathtaking view of a waterfall in Iceland
5. Swedish wilderness at its glorious best!