Both professional and amateur artists go out to nature every day to capture its beauty with canvas and paint, and the works are almost as amazing as nature itself. However, artists don’t always remain true to reality, sometimes polishing nature a little to make it look more impressive and colorful. The next 17 pictures, however, don’t need an artists touch, and although you might mistake it for painting, these pictures depict nature itself is in all its splendor.
1. The Big Bear and the starlit night sky above Skógafoss in Iceland
2. Fire and ice collide over Lake Louise in Alberta, Canada
3. An amazing and colorful sunset on the mountains overlooking Blue Ridge Park in North Carolina, USA
4. Layers of mountains in different shades on an autumn morning in Cascade Ridge, Washington, USA
5. Autumn colors along with morning frost in the Netherlands
6. A thin river line through Þakgil in Iceland