The wonders of nature never cease to amaze us. You may have seen countless beautiful nature pictures in the past or even experienced nature in its purest form in person, but it’s still never enough, is it? That’s the magic of nature. It keeps mesmerizing us with its raw beauty and endless marvels. From spectacular sceneries to wonderful animals, these pictures show why we need to treasure nature always!
1. Wow! Have you ever seen succulents flourish so beautifully?
2. The way this ice has formed looks like a tiny forest.
3. That’s a tree growing on the branch of another tree!
4. This is what happens when a ball is left in the garden overnight during peak winter.
5. Lenticular clouds (lens-shaped orographic wave clouds) over the Egyptian pyramids…
6. The sun’s rays make their way through this beautiful cave in Japan.
7. Do you know what these odd formations are? These are footsteps left in fresh snow after 50 mph winds.
8. It almost appears as if Antarctica has a gateway to another world…
9. The Arkansas Ozarks in the US is amazingly picturesque!
10. Wildlife photographer Franco Banfi found this curious polar bear trying to climb the deck of his boat in Norway.