Animal migration is the long distance movement of the species that usually happens seasonally. Birds, fish, mammals, amphibians, insects and reptiles around the world migrate. The reason behind it could be climate, availability of food, season or mating. Some travel to a different country altogether, while some go to a different depth or altitude. But, whatever the case, migrations make for a beautiful spectacle, and are a photographer?s delight.
Take a look at 16 spectacular pictures of animal migration that prove it is among the most fascinating of natural phenomena.
2. Fireflies in Japan
3. Munk’s devil rays in Mexico
4. Pronghorns in Canada
5. Monarch butterflies in Mexico
6. Walruses in Svalbard
7. Red crowned cranes in Israel
8. Great migration of wild beast in Northern Serengeti
9. Red crabs in Christmas islands
10. Ladybirds in Denmark
11. Red-crowned cranes in Israel
12. King penguins at Possession Islands.
13. Zebras in Tanzania
14. Golden Jellyfish in Palau
15. Springbok in Namibia
16. White Ibis in Florida
But, all migrations aren’t beautiful. This is what Syrian refugees are going through.