We all face lazy days in the course of our routines.
Difficulties and hard times, sometimes break our spirit and we tend to lose the motivation.
But, the trick is to handle such dull and unenthusiastic days with added effort and get going, to take on the day as a winner! If you know how to deal with such days with positive mind and a winner’s approach, you will see a huge change in your life, which percolates from day to day actions to your larger success goals.
1. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
2. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
3. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Vincent van Gogh
4. “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” – Jamie Paolinetti
5. “It’s not what you achieve, it’s what you overcome. That’s what defines your career.” – Carlton Fisk
6. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
7. “Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it empties today of its strength.” – Corrie ten Boom
8. “Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It’s not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it’s when you’ve had everything to do, and you’ve done it.” – Margaret Thatcher
9. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
10. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” – John Maxwell
11. “Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. “Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.” – Larry Winget
13. “Challenge yourself with something you know you could never do, and what you’ll find is that you can overcome anything.” – Unknown
14. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
And this last one is huge kick-starter!
15. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
So, here you go! I hope I have delivered today’s dose for you to leave the lazy chair and head out of the door to let the world know, YOU ARE COMING!
16. Your limitation—it’s only your imagination.
17. Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.
18. Sometimes later becomes never. Do it now.
19. Great things never come from comfort zones.
20. Success doesn’t just find you. You have to go out and get it.