Even in the distant 17 th century Rabbi Yitzhak ben communities Poznan Elyakim especially for his daughter created a whole product in the format of the book, which is called a "good heart". There also have been described and these commandments for good wives after the break…
1. Be careful when your husband is angry. At this point, do not be no fun, no grumpy – smiled and said softly.
2. Do not make your husband wait for food. Hunger – the father of anger.
3. Do not wake him when he sleeps.
4. Be careful with his money. Do not hide from him his financial affairs.
5. Keep it secret. If he brags, and keep it a secret.
6. I do not approve of his enemies and not hate his friends.
7. I do not mind him and do not claim that your advice is better than him.
8. Do not expect the impossible.
9. If you will be attentive to his request, he will be your slave.
10. Do not say anything that would hurt him. If you’re going to treat him like a king, he will treat you like a queen.