The year is going to end and we are trying our best to prepare for the New Year. In our heads, we all have our to-do and not-to-do lists, whether we accept it or not. Some of us want to lose weight, while some of us want to gain. Someone wants to learn how to drive, while someone pledges to travel by metro. But the most common ones are the relationship goals. We want 2016 to work for us, for our love lives, personal lives and professional lives. And that?s not possible without these 16 relationship resolutions. Read on and you’ll know what we are talking about!
1. Listening patiently to that friend who lends you his ear every time you want to whine.
2. Stop taking that friend who showed up at 2 am to help you, for granted.
3. Be nice to that colleague who accompanied you to the washroom when you wanted to throw up.
4. Get in touch with that friend from another city who has called you several times.
5. Have a one-night stand, without expecting a call the next day.
6. Delete that friend who is always sharing negative posts from Facebook.
7. Give closure to the friend who fell in love with you.
8. Take a pledge to never talk to that toxic ex.
9. Finish that lunch box that mom cooks and packs early in the morning.
10. On a date, focus on the person in front of you instead of reading stuff on your smartphone.
11. Reply to texts without reading between the lines, and without waiting for a reply.
12. Help your folks deal with technological problems without mocking them.
13. Fight a little less with siblings and love a little more.
14. Listen to that office advice your father is giving you. His hair is grey – that?s proof enough of the experience he has.
15. Call grandma more often. You did spend most of your summer vacations at her place.
16. Get out of that relationship if you cry more than you laugh.