Anyone can find a boyfriend or a girlfriend, but it’s really difficult to find a friend. Studies have revealed that a successful relationship happens only when two partners become great friends. When you become friends with your partner, you achieve an entirely new comfort level together. As a result, friendship is a must for a happier and healthier relationship.
Take a look at 14 points that will help you analyse your own relationship with your partner. Because, believe it or not, pyaar dosti hai.
You pick up your phone to call someone and more often than not, it’s your partner. He/she is your go-to person for all kinds of advice.
You have tricked each other into enjoying everything you do. From books to food, you have come down to like the same things.
4. You?ve started reading each other?s minds.
Eye contact is enough to understand what the other person is trying to say.
5. She?s the first person you call when you have good news to share.
6. Most of your conversations are deep and random.
Both of you are about meaningful conversations. Fortunately or unfortunately, mushy talks have taken a back seat to give room to debating the actual blue of the sky, and where you’re ordering for dinner from.
You have stopped giving a damn about your appearance. There are other things that are way more important.
You?re coming to that party, right?
9. You don?t feel the need to have more friends.
This one friend is your world.
10. The philosophy of your relationship is ?what is yours is mine and what is mine is yours.?
After all, sharing is caring and you both have got it right.
11. Both of you have started taking out time to pursue your hobbies, with each other.
Book clubs, language courses, workouts, movies and there’s no real end to this list. Both of you love doing things together.
12. You talk about everything from your first world problems to your maid crisis.
You guys talk about everything under the sun from what happened at work to what you want to achieve five years down the line.
I am craving… Girlfriend inserts *chocolate ice-cream*
14. You communicate through smirks and eyebrows.
One can decipher what the other is trying to say by a simple twist or curl of an eyebrow or wrinkles. You not only have inside jokes, but a crazy inside language as well. Of course, no one else can understand what you guys are talking about.