12 Things You Really Need To Stop Wasting Your Time On
7. Stalking your ex and his current girlfriend on Facebook.
We are all stalkers. We stalk our exes. We stalk their exes. We stalk everyone. We stalk people we know and people we don’t know. And we’re achieving nothing out of it. The time we spend in finding extra information we don’t need can be utilised in looking for someone worthwhile. If at all.
8. Cribbing about having a boring life.
Get up and do something now. Everyone has a boring life. The difference is that people are willing to change. So get up and move instead of cribbing!
9. Waiting for things to happen.
Things don’t happen on their own. You have to MAKE them happen. Stop wait for that promotion, or that investment opportunity. Get it done.
10. Dreaming about buying a BMW car.
Dreaming about having a villa. Dreaming about becoming a CEO. Dreaming about writing a bestseller one day. You have to work hard on your dreams for them to come true. You can’t just dream and expect things to happen on their own. This also suggests that you cannot afford to while away time.
11. Obsessing over your crush, following him, but hesitating to make a move.
Make a move or move to another crush. This is another scenario where things won’t work out just like that. You will have to make an effort.
12. Criticising the awful traffic in your city, all the while reversing your car while 10 other people wait for you to get going.
You’ll crib about traffic all the time. You will discuss it with your colleagues and family. You will project yourself as a victim of traffic. But you break laws and drive like an idiot yourself.