Men, pay attention! Here are simple, smart hacks that will save you a lot of time while getting ready for work, the gym or a party…
2. Remember the ‘sometimes, never, always’ rule of jacket buttons
The top button should sometimes be buttoned, the middle button should always be buttoned and the last button should never be buttoned.
4. If you’re thinking of buying a suit, always get it tailored
5. Here?s how to fold and pack a blazer without wrinkles
6. Invest in a pair of essential dress shoes
7. Pay attention to your shoe laces
8. Just put in your fist and elbow into the waistband of pants to determine the size of them
9. Always keep your gym clothes at the gym
10. Avoid creased collars by hanging your shirts with the top button buttoned
11. Here?s how to tie double-knotted shoes that you can untie easily
12. Wear a bow-tie only if you’re confident enough to carry it off. Its width should not be bigger than the width of your face
And it definitely should not be bigger than the width of your collar.
14. Ditch short sleeve shirts. It’s 2016, not 1999
15. Here’s how to properly tuck in your shirt
16. Your pants are fitting you perfectly only if you’re able to fit a finger in your waistband.
17. Never coil your belts. Hang them instead
18. Your tie should only reach your belt buckle