Our generation is impulsive. We like doing things on the spur of them moment. Even travelling. Come on, don’t you think it’s convenient to take your car for a trip? Of course it is. The impulse, adventure and unpredictability associated with road trips make them the most exciting way to travel. Read on as we tell you why you should be taking a road trip the next time you plan a holiday.
You don’t need flight or train tickets. There are no hassles of bookings and waiting lists. You need a car and you’re good to go!
2. You observe everything around you – from local vendors, strange fruits to untouched fields. You end up paying a lot more attention to things that you?d otherwise miss.
3. You realise that dhaba food is better than the pre-cooked and packed food you get in flights and trains.
4. Road trips give you an option of enjoying a drink in middle of nowhere. And if a friend wants to join you at last moment, that too is possible.
5. If you fall in love with a spectacular view, then you have the option of staying back for as long as you want.
6. Sunsets and sunrise are your best friends. In fact, you can get lucky in spotting several of them.
7. The best thing about a road trip is that you can roll the window down and feel the calm breeze.
8. You will not miss the water falls on the way. If you love getting pictures clicked, then you’ll have thousands of opportunities and lots of time to get that perfect shot. With backgrounds as pretty as mustard fields and hill tops, we don’t blame you.
9. Imagine sitting with your significant other and watching the waves hit the sea shore. Road trips surely add to the romance in your love life.
10. The control is in your hands. You can navigate as you wish and you just might discover some new routes.
11. On a road trip, you don?t know what lies ahead, and the unpredictability makes the trip even better.
12. When compared to other modes of travel, road trips are easy on the pocket too.
If you?re travelling with your friends and all pooling in, then it turns out to be the most reasonable option.