Well, at first I thought people don?t need to be reminded that why beer is just so awesome. Isn?t it like a universal truth, don?t we all love beer! But you know, then I met some creatures out there who think otherwise. Yes, such breed exists! Well, whether to have beer or not remains your personal choice, but come on, you have to agree that beer is simply THE drink for summers. Though, some would still argue that it?s equally awesome in all other seasons too. But just so you become thankful for this wonderful discovery all over again, here are 9 reasons why is the ultimate summer drink.
1. Well, it?s summers and duh! Beer is the ideal thirst quencher. Nothing can beat the heat better than a chilled pint of beer! Or several pints.
2. There are more than 400 types of beer, so polygamy is totally accepted in beer world! You get bored of one brand, you hop on to the other one. Yes, it?s that simple and no one will judge you or call you names!
3. It keeps your bones and kidneys healthy. Oh yes it does, there are scientific studies out there proving that. No love affair is going to take care of your bones and kidneys, okay. So, better leave it up to this fizzy drink! Unless, you have hots for calcium tablets, that is.
4. Beer is one of the oldest drinks in human history and might even date back to 9500 BC. And we know what they say about old being gold!
5. Unlike whiskey or scotch, you don?t have to ask all sorts of questions before buying it-is it single malt, how old is it, and what not! You simply go to a store, pick up crate (because nobody just buys a single pint!), and it?s done!
6. It gives you a slow and steady buzz, unlike a vodka or those heady cocktails. So you don?t begin to act like a monkey as soon as you have a few pints inside you.
7. It is way cheaper than taking your significant other out on date, it doesn?t throw tantrums, plus it won?t nag you. All the more reasons to make beer your special someone!
8. Beer has super adjusting nature, unlike a nagging partner. Be it burgers, chicken wings, chilly potatoes, whatever your poison, it goes well with almost everything. Oh, you pretty, little docile beer pint!
9. Unlike being in love, which a lot of people say means growing fat together, beer doesn?t make you fat! There are scientific studies which prove that beer doesn?t give you a beer belly. In fact, if had in moderation, it even speeds up your metabolism. See, this is pure romance!