Some people enjoy building snow castles when the weather gets colder outside, while others go one step further. This New Zealand couple decided to go the next level in terms of creativity and design in their friend’s Edmonton backyard.
Wait until you see what they used to build their colorful creation! The entire project took 5 days to complete.
2) Gathering up the colorful ice blocks.
3) The first layer of the project is under way.
4) The happy couple paving their creation with snow.
5) More layers of ice blocks are added to the creation.
6) A much needed break from all the hard work.
7) Wait, are those milk cartons?!
8) They sure are indeed!
9) The project resumes with more layers of ice blocks.
10) Those ice blocks are beginning to form an igloo.
11) The project is nearly completed.
12) An inside view of the icy fortress.
13) A wild swirl of beautiful colors.
14) An exterior view of the nearly finished igloo.
15) Let there be light!
16) The igloo is now ready for guests.