With over two decades of professional experience, photographer Stephen Wilkes is well known for his fine and commercial photography. With countless awards, honours and five major exhibitions in the last five years alone, it?s very possible you?ve already come across Stephen?s incredible work.
In the series entitled Day to Night, Wilkes took hundreds of photographs over the span of a day (some shots took up to 15 hours), carefully adjusting the shutter to allow for proper exposure as the sun set. To create the images below, Wilkes blends about 50 images into one incredible large-format panoramic.
2. Times Square ? Day and Night
3. Central Park ? Day and Night
4. Park Avenue ? Day and Night
5. The High Line ? Day and Night
6. The Flatiron Building ? Day and Night