If you like the sound of birds around your home, or just want to enjoy a fun project to do over the weekend, why not build a bird feeder? It?s quite simple to make one, and you can just recycle unwanted bits of junk from around the house, or buy a few cheap items. These 18 bird feeders and birdbaths are fun to make and add more life to your garden.
2. A large saucer on a ladder becomes a delightful bath
3. Bundtcake pan + old lamp = birdbath
4. Stacked stones give a charming, rustic look
5. An old chandelier makes for a great feeding station
6. Recycle a used soda bottle
7. A plate and a bowl become a safe feeding station
8. Terracotta pots can be turned into a charming birdbath
9. A home, a feeder, and a bath. What more can you ask for?
10. An old rope and a used can – brilliant
11. In the mood for tea?
12. Repurpose old junk into a pretty bird feeder
13. Old lamps are easy to turn into bird feeders
14. Make a concrete leaf bath
15. Turn a candlestick and a pot lid into a birdbath
16. Glass bottle + copper wire = delightful bird feeder
17. Turn a vase and a plate into a birdbath
18. Don’t throw away that old slinky!