In an increasingly dense world, the importance of building right and sometimes, building small, have enormous advantages. Those with less means often find they must settle for less space. However, it is what they do with that space that really turns a potential house into a home. Here 18 creative ideas for creating great homes from tiny potentials.
1. Some billboards can be transformed into small Shelter Houses for the homeless.
2. A little house on wheels
3. An immaculate, tiny house in Tokyo
4. This charming yet tiny Victorian Cottage can be found in the Catskills, New York
5. A container home in Savannah, Georgia
6. Tiny House In Boise, Idaho