This is nice - finding
positive out of every negative - which we don't always manage to do.
I am thankful...
1. For the husband who snores all night, because he is at home asleep with me
and not with someone else.
2. For my teenage daughter who is complaining about doing dishes, because that
means she is at home & not on the streets.
3. For the taxes that I pay because it means that I am employed.
4. For the mess to clean after a party because it means that I have been
surrounded by friends.
5. For the clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enough to
6. For my shadow that watches me work because it means I am out in the sunshine.
7. For a floor that needs mopping, and windows that need cleaning because it
means I have a home.
8. For all the complaining I hear about the government because it means that we
have freedom of speech.
9. For the parking spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it
means I am capable of walking and that I have been blessed with transportation.
10. For the noise I have to bear from my neighbours because it means that I can
11. For the pile of laundry and ironing because it means I have clothes to wear.
12. For weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it means I
have been capable of working hard.
13. For the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours because it means that
I am still alive.
AND FINALLY ....... For received e-mails because it means I have friends who are
thinking of me, at least.