Dogs might be mans best friend, but that doesn’t mean they know much about personal space. They’ll sit just about anywhere they damn please including on the cat. You can’t blame dogs for their apparent lack of personal space though, they love their owners and just want to be as close to them as possible, even if they are 130-pound lapdogs!
2. He thinks that he’s a lapdog.
3. Living with just your pets still means you have to lock the bathroom door.
4. "She was yelling, "auntie he’s squishing me!" I look back to find him completely content."
5. He wanted to cuddle, but the cat didn’t feel like it.
6. "My dad didn’t want a dog. This is how I found them napping."
7. Sorry dog, but you’re not a parrot.
8. Sometimes she has trouble identifying personal space.
9. "Please… give me the strength to carry on."
10. Pug facemask!
11. What even is ‘personal space’?
12. "My pup got a little crushed on the ride back home last weekend…"
13. Rooney has personal space issues.
14. Get this monster off of me!
15. "Two months off the race track and my adopted greyhound is still trying to understand what being a lap dog is all about."
16. Seems like the perfect place to sit….
17. The world’s biggest pug does not give a damn.
18. Listen here human, I own you now.
19. Where did the human go!?
20. He’s sleeping peacefully, but is the cat?
21. This dog has personal space issues.
22. Just a puppy using another puppy as a seat.
23. He’s still learning how to give cuddles.
24. This human looks like an amazing pillow.
25. Chloe doesn’t understand personal space.
26. Bailey is a 130-pound lapdog.
27. This cat looks less than impressed.
28. Ahhh, the perfect spot to take a seat.
29. This dog has seriously had it.