When you talk about artists, you usually think of painters, sculptors, dancers, singers, and even actors, but you’ll rarely hear anyone include architects. Although most of them engage in safe and practical construction, some devote their lives to creating buildings and structures that are no less impressive than works of art. Here are 18 such buildings from around the world. If you see them with your own eyes, you’ll spend long minutes in front of them just appreciating each one’s beauty!
1. “Hill of the Buddha” in Sapporo, Japan
2. The Russian Ministry of Agriculture’s building in Kazan
3. “Jing An Temple” in the middle of the gray city of Shanghai, China
4. “City of Arts and Sciences” in Valencia, Spain
5. “Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple” in Tamil Nadu, India
6. Chain Structure in Singapore