Back to Top
16) Promotes Healthy Hair Growth – Vitamins A and C help promote the growth of strong healthy hair. The essential nutrients found in vitamin C help repair damaged hair follicles. Just make sure you rinse thoroughly after.
17) Contains Anti-Aging Properties – Cranberry juice can help slow down the aging process by destroying free radicals. Free radicals are responsible for causing the formation of wrinkles on the skin. The super powerful antioxidants found in cranberry juice promote healthy skin cells, and get rid of any unwanted blemishes and redness.
18) Can Be Used as a Natural Skin Toner – Cranberries are very acidic, so they are a useful treatment for oily skin. The cranberry juice mask mentioned earlier can help give your skin a lighter tone if used on a regular basis. It’s important to use natural cranberry juice when preparing the mask.
19) Prevents Psoriasis and Alopecia – Nutritional deficiencies can lead to such scalp diseases as hair loss or psoriasis. The vitamin C found in the cranberry juice, is used to treat a variety of hair disorders, including alopecia or male pattern baldness. A cup of cranberry juice may be poured over the scalp to prevent dandruff and psoriasis from occurring.
20) A Natural Hair Color – A natural cranberry tonic can be made to highlight your hair. Actress Nicole Kidman says that she keeps her thick red hair radiant by pouring a cup of cranberry juice over her head after shampooing. The directions for the natural hair color are as follows:
1.Mix a cup of natural cranberry juice with 1/4 cup of water.
2.Use the cranberry shampoo after washing your hair.
3.Let the cranberry shampoo sit between 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the type of hair you have. 30 minutes for lighter strawberry hair and up to an hour for darker colors.
4.Rinse your hair out thoroughly.