Dont Pay A Bomb, Make Your Own Dried Fruit At Home
Instead of paying an arm and a leg for readymade dry fruit, you can easily
dry your own fruits at home! You can do it with the traditional ones like figs,
apricots, grapes (raisins) or plums (prunes), or you can even try drying other
fruits like apples, pineapples, pears, bananas, kiwis, peaches, etc.
Select your type of fruit (you can even make a mixture of different fruits) and
then follow these steps.
14 Healthy And Delicious Faaral Recipes For Fasting Season
Fasting season can be tricky, because it’s hard to remember what you can eat
and what you can’t. Here are some faraal recipes that will make life a little
easier for you. Don’t worry, they’re healthy, but they still taste great!
1. Sabudana Khichdi (Microwave Recipe)
• 1 cup sago (sabudana)
• 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, crushed
• 2 medium potatoes, cubed
• 1/2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
• 2 green chillies, slit
• 2 tbsp oil
• Salt to taste
• Wash the sago. Drain it and keep it aside for about 2 hours. If necessary,
sprinkle a little water on it to keep it moist.
• In a glass bowl, combine the oil, cumin seeds, green chillies and potatoes.
Cover it with a lid and microwave on it high heat for 2 minutes, until the
potatoes are tender.
• Add the soaked sago, peanuts and salt and mix well. Cover with a lid and
microwave on high heat for another 2 minutes.
• Serve hot with yoghurt or green chutney (recipe below).
*Recipe Courtesy: Tarla Dalal
|<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next > End >>|
|Results 1 - 7 of 48|